0

The Nutcracker! 2012 Recital

Clara
Clara and the Nutcracker
Gingerbread
Candy Cane

Doll
Angel
  I have just finished 18 paintings for the
Nutcracker performance by 5678 Dance Studio
Chinese Dancer
on December 15, 2012. What fun!  It's been a push to get them done on time, but I'm very pleased with the results.  Each showcases a costume from this Nutcracker performance and bring out the character's role in the story beautifully.  Every one is done in acrylics on 16"x20" canvas.  The paintings have turned out great but the ornaments I have created from them are nothing but cute, cute, cute. Every year at Christmas, I pull out all the ornaments that bring back the best memories for me and my family, and I can envision that these ornaments could do the same in years to come for a young girl to remember her role in this production.  For others, the Nutcracker is such a beloved Christmas tale that any one of these ornaments would make a great memory for someone's favorite part of the story..  Check out the ornaments here!
Doll Baby
Spanish Dancer




Sugar Plum Fairy
Mouse
Snow Baby



Arabian Dancer

Dew Drop

Marzipan
Snow

Tin Soldier
Snow Queen



























0 comments:

Back to Top